Simantic G120C - Setting speed setpoint from keypad

sanger

This should be an easy thing but can't seem to figure it out. Want to start/stop the drive from the terminals and set the speed setpoint from the keypad. Don't see a macro to do this. Started with Macro 12 (terminal with analog speed) but not sure how to set the speed setpoint to keypad control.

Hi, I can't really say I've seen those particular drives, but most of the ones I've done had a parameter in set-up that would say "Enable external control = 1" and "enable keypad control = 0" or 2 or whatever. So those were available in speed setpoint selection, forward/reverse, start/stop, reset, etc. Maybe this will help, good luck

After discussion with technical support is appears that this is not possible with the BOP keypad we are using. It is only possible with an IOP keypad.