Endress Hauser flow meter

I have an endress hauser flow meter to be connected and confiured to work with an existing Allen Bradley 5000 plc and a scada system.this is new to me as i am familiar with Allen Bradley's SLC500 and siemens plc's (Simatic S5 and S7).Please i need your assistance.

Last edited:
I am not sure what your question is exactly?? What are your needing help with?

It would help if you gave us the following:
Which E+H Meter are you using?
Have you added the AOP for the meter to your project?
Are you able to communicate with the meter?
What version of RSL5K are you using?

I'm also trying to connect to a compactlogix PLC and below is the part info on my flow meter

83F40-8410/0
83F40-AFTAAAAABAAI
Promass 83F40

I'm using studio developer (rslogix 5000) ver 21

There is a manual for the Ethernet Card that I got from E+H today. I cant seem to find it on the web site and it is too big to post here. If you cant find it on the web you can PM me and I will forward you the manual I have.

Logix designer seems to have built in modules for the Endress-Hauser. Pre-defined tags for inputs and outputs.

Looks pretty straight forward once basic configurations are made.