Converted a Panelview to Panelview Plus . Few Items did not convert.

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

I converted a Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) to a Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) and a few items did not convert correctly .

Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) Message Display
Converted to a
Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) Multistate Indicator

What is the difference between Message Display and Multistate Indicator ?

Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) Numeric Data Display
Converted to a
Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) Text Properties

Also , what caused a Numeric Display to convert to a Text Property ?

Thanks in advance ,

Good Evening ,

I converted a Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) to a Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) and a few items did not convert correctly .

Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) Message Display
Converted to a
Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) Multistate Indicator

What is the difference between Message Display and Multistate Indicator ?

Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) Numeric Data Display
Converted to a
Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) Text Properties

Also , what caused a Numeric Display to convert to a Text Property ?

Thanks in advance ,

I did one of these conversions years ago, and I found a document on AB's web site which does take you through all that you need to do to properly deal with conversion issues like this.
I don't remember how I found it, so it will take some patience and persistence, but there is a document which provides some guidance.