how do I re-establish communication with a Momentum

hickman

I cleared the Configuration out of a Modicon Momentum that I've been using for testing/prototyping. Now, I can't communicate with the Momentum at all.

Can you tell me how to re-establish connection, so I can download the new config and program?

Thanks.

Fixed it.

You have to connect before you can re-download the configuration.

Anyway. I removed power from the PLC while I went to dinner. When I came back, I powered up and was able to re-establish connection.

Thanks for the help!

Similar Topics

I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Good day Programmers I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a PanelView Plus 600 panel and a Honeywell C200 controller. The task is to connect them for joint work. FTView Studio 6.10 software is...
Replies
Views
Hi; We have Allen Bradley Power Flex750 inverter drive. I want to establish communication between Laptop and drive for which I have a set of...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i've got a siemens CPU 312-1AE14-0AB0 and when power-up the SF red light turns on. tried to reset the CPU via the MRES switch but still...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom