Woodward EGCP-3

Is the client stupid or something? Obviously has no idea how to control anything.

bummer...

Well... They must have some reasons to think on just that. Anyway, I've been reassigned. So it means I do not have to comtinue on this project; a more senior colleague will continue from where I stopped. I now have a handle a whole new project with a PLC from AB: ML1500. Something new for me to experiment again!🔨
Thank you once again Bob. I'll check up on that project (If I could) and give more details on the EGCP-3 operations for all future reference.

Regards
Sherine T.

Similar Topics

egcp-2 from woodward has rs422 port which can be used for modbus communication and gefanuc versamax plc has rs485 port which supports modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Does anyone know how to establish comms between RedLion DSPSX and Woodward 723 governar. The Aim is to Get all the Woodward status to...
Replies
Views
i have steam turbine control valve (moog) and woodward spc i want to caliberate spc according to my valve can anyone help me.
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a generator / mains setup which is configured using the Woodward EasyGen3000-3500 and Woodward LS5 controllers. When running in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a project using Woodward Easygen 3200 and a PLC for remote control. I have figured out how to run the generator remotely...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom