AB Micrologix PV PID Issue

RS Haldini

I cannot get the PV to show up in the Setup Screen of a PID instruction using Logix 500. I am using N7:0 as the Process Variable integer word. I have tried in both a ML1500 and ML1400

Explain what you mean by "show up".

Post your program if you can. Its .RSS file, zip it first.

same problem.The scaled value of PV is showing in the logic outside PID setup correct wheras in PID setup screen the PV value is proportionately small..Any soultion ?

Keep in mind the Set point and the PV must be the same units in a PID control
PSI , Level or just raw numbers the PID control will do whatever it need to do too by changing the output to make the PV = Set point within the range

Similar Topics

I've got a control loop that I can't quite figure out how to accomplish. Three variable speed wells feed water to a tank, the tank supplies water...
Replies
Views
HI - I have a tough process and have been struggling with controlling my PV using a Micrologix 1400. I uploaded the file, changed .rss to .txt...
Replies
Views
I have 2 no.s Micrologix PLCs used for PID control variable output to 7 no.s VFD drives.2 no.s are used as i have no spare analog cards for analog...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get my PID function to go into manual mode and give the CV a value through a MOV instruction. I can set the Auto/Manual bit, and the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, After spending most of a day Googling looking for the answer, I finally decided to make a thread and ask the experts. I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom