?? Codesys - Which version ??

Esieli

Good afternoon,

I've been given a Codesys project from a customer and I need to determine which version it was made in. Does anyone know how to determine this?

Thank you!

If it is a Codesys 2 project, then there is a chance you can see the Codesys version by simply opening the .pro file in a text editor, like Notepad. Somewhere in the first 100 characters of the file the version number is usually visible in plain text (for instance 2.3.9.47).

Similar Topics

Hello, I am having some trouble converting my Elapsed Time from TIME data type to INT data type so that I can display it on my HMI. While I can...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with converting a Beckhoff (codesys) program to a mitisbushi program? Excluding IO of course. Are both on the...
Replies
Views
This is a sort of beginner question, but I'd appreciate some input. I'm a longtime Rockwell user, and one of the convenient things about the A-B...
Replies
Views
Hello New job on the horizon which will involve using Codesys. I've been doing my homework and getting on very well with it up to now. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello All Im using a FESTO PLC with Codesys. I have a string, named "Program1", which Im trying to convert to a datatype of Word. Im not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom