AllenBradly Simulator

User0000

Hi everybody, I m new to PLC programming, can anybody recommend me is there any PLC simulator that is almost similar with Allen Bradly simulator. I need to learn it for my university project.

Logixpro from The Learning Pit is very similar to Allen Bradley. It comes with exercised and simulations of real world devices.

Eventually you will want to get your hands on real hardware. There is no substitute / simulation that can replace that.

But, Logixpro is a good place to start.

Logixpro from The Learning Pit is very similar to Allen Bradley. It comes with exercised and simulations of real world devices.

Eventually you will want to get your hands on real hardware. There is no substitute / simulation that can replace that.

But, Logixpro is a good place to start.
Ya, i also use LOgixPro before, but it was expired. So, can sir recommend me other software that was similar to LogixPro that i can use to finish my assigment