MCR instruction must be last instruction on rung

Webhead

I've upgraded an older RSLogix project from v19 to v32. It seems v32 is a little more picky about the old code. I have 1 error that states "MCR instruction must be last instruction on rung". I have a picture of the rung in question. I tried to move the timer above the MCR but I still get the same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MCR Rung.PNG

I just came back to this page to say I figured it out. I needed to put the (MCR) after the timer..... Like I said v32 is a little pickier then v19.

dmroeder, thanks for the quick answer.

the MCR must be used in pairs
The first is conditional the second is unconditional and must be the only element on the rung
every outputs between them will be turned off if the first MCR is off
think of it as a Master Control Relay