Pv plus 1500

EricD.

Getting this message when creating a runtime application in FactoryTalk ME Ver.11,
"ERROR: Unsupported feature=Audit Trail; Component type=Startup"
The Audit Trail is unchecked in startup.

Getting this message when creating a runtime application in FactoryTalk ME Ver.11,
"ERROR: Unsupported feature=Audit Trail; Component type=Startup"
The Audit Trail is unchecked in startup.
Two of us here have the same issue even after following the knowledgebase answers on Rockwell.

What DID work was a complete uninstall and reinstall of version 11.There was a Windows 10 update last week that may have screwed things up with FactoryTalk.

Similar Topics

Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
I have a stand-alone unit (ser.# 2711P-RDT15C ser. C) that I want to connect to to copy the program. Any ideas on how to? When I say stand alone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i created historian trends, which is working good. Now, is there any way to go to any direct date in past instead of moving left/...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Currently working on a project that requires a Panelview Plus 1500 to read a CSV File (recipe) from a network drive. The issue I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? I added one “Trend Object” on screen A in PanelView Plus 1500. Then configured “Refresh Rate”, “Buffer” ……and set up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom