American Download For Chinese HCFA HCT Designer

I_Automation

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer that wants some changes made to a few sister machines. Yes, they are all from China with no technical support.

The HCFA PLC's can be programmed with Mitsubishi GX Developer and SC09 cable, but the TP2500 HMI's need proprietary HCT Designer. (Or HCT Designer for XP)

This is a free download from hcfa.com.cn but I have been trying to download it on 4 computers for 2 days and it keeps failing. I have tried the customers PC, my laptop connected to Xfinity WiFi, my home computer and another home computer connected to various international VPN's. (Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Austrailia, Spain, Romania and more in the area)

Does anyone know of a reliable download of this software?