How can i restart my panelview plus 600 in safe mode?

rafaelrio

Hello, i´m having serious difficulties to restart a pv plus 600 in safe mode. The application autorun everytime i restart it and i can´t to go to the Configuration Mode Main Screen.

Thanks.

I don't have a 600 here but I know on the 1000 when I power it up there is a self-test screen and then a little flashing white block on the bottom of the screen (don't recall if it is right or left corner). Touch that flashing block and after all of the self tests it will enter Configuration Mode.

Of course, that is a touch version.

OG

If you cannot access the configuration screen using Opera's method (which I believe requires a certain level of firmware), you can download a utility from a/b and put it on a compact flash card which will force any firmware level PV+ terminal to the config screen on reboot.

Paul