PV 1500 Plus "Numeric input highlight problem"

Mohamed Sheba

Hi all,
I have just upgraded PV 1400e to PV 1500 plus. Everything is going OK except the numeric inputs!!!
It working but the problem appears when I try to select a specific numeric to change its value (it don't show highlight for the selected value)
I have more than one value at the same screen and one of them is selected and the keyboard appeared to enter a value but I have to guess which one.
the old PV was highlighting the selected input but the new???
Can anyone help??

You may have the "Highlight" option disabled under settings.
You'll need to re-enable it.
You can choose which object gets highlighted first upon entering the screen.

Similar Topics

Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
I have a stand-alone unit (ser.# 2711P-RDT15C ser. C) that I want to connect to to copy the program. Any ideas on how to? When I say stand alone...
Replies
Views
Getting this message when creating a runtime application in FactoryTalk ME Ver.11, "ERROR: Unsupported feature=Audit Trail; Component...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i created historian trends, which is working good. Now, is there any way to go to any direct date in past instead of moving left/...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Currently working on a project that requires a Panelview Plus 1500 to read a CSV File (recipe) from a network drive. The issue I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom