Found a lonely dl240

AndEdtec

My plant is all run on mitsi but i found a data logic dl 240 in a panel for a batcher, I can't find the manual on auto-directs website any ideas where to look?

All A-D manuals can be found HERE. First ones to download would probably be D2-USER-M and D2-INST-M in the DL205 section.

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hallo, i try to find solution, but not founded yet. so i try to create new thread, please help if you have insight. i installed the RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have two active PLCs and both can be found in RS Linx. When I try to find it through communications in Logix designer (who active), It...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I try to open a program I get this message "Module profile could not be found. This could indicate the module profile is not...
Replies
Views
PLC5. Theres an intermittent fault in the plant on auto startup, hunting for address duplicates, noticed an address is assigned to an OTU twice...
Replies
Views
Security searchers have found a security flaw with an hardcoded private key. Basically it affects every S7-1200 and S7-1500 CPU version before...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom