System Platform deployment anomaly

phuz

I'm testing something out on a Windows 10 tablet (1920x1080). I put together an InTouch View App, developed in 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 windows, but when I deploy it to the tablet, it appears zoomed in and doesn't show the full window. I can't think of any place that has a setting to do this.

It actually looks like its trying to display at 1280x720, hence the "zoomed" appearance.

Last edited:
InTouch.ini file?
What did application manager show when you first located the View file?
Have you deployed the same app onto a non-tablet PC?

You could like also consider Access Anywhere if you have a RDS license, but pout is your solution should work.

InTouch.ini file?
What did application manager show when you first located the View file?
Have you deployed the same app onto a non-tablet PC?

You could like also consider Access Anywhere if you have a RDS license, but pout is your solution should work.

I had a smaller version of the app on another tablet (1280x800) which ran fine full screen. I then changed all the window sizes to 1920x1080 and deployed to the new tablet. That's when it happened. Although, I created a brand new instance at 1920x1080 and deployed that...same thing happened.

Application manager shows 1920x1080

If I go under the 'Node Properties' in the application manager and set the resolution for "Convert to screen video resolution," then it fills the screen. But I shouldn't have to do that. And it doesn't scale some of the text properly by doing that.

Last edited: