Gantry - Cable reel speed synchronization

smartatuls

Hi,

I am doing testing for a Gantry motion and its Power cable reel which is wound, unwound on a wheel.

I have connected VFD for both motions and has a PLC which reads fast input of the encoders which mounted on Gantry and also on Cable reel motor.

Can you please guide me for its programming for synching both motions together. What details i need to collect?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a project where one of the modules is a gantry type structure with 2 servo motor, one from each side of the gantry. The transmission...
Replies
Views
I plan to use a profile sensor or something like that measure the distances between the gantry’s Z height and the Z height of the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are trying Hoist synchronization for 4 hoists which has same motor, gearbox and drive. In PLC(Schneider) there is a FB for synchronization...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a senior mechanical engineering student working on a design project and I have to control a 3-axis gantry system powered by Sanyo Denki...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I want to make the alignment of a mini grantry crane. For a known reason, I must re-align it from time to time. The specific...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom