Proface HMI

Vincent3050

Hi all, got a question over here.
This is my current configuration.
Proface HMI GP4603TAD connected to Siemens PLC via COM2 Port.

I would like to know can i use the following configuration as an alternative solution?
Proface HMI GP4601TAD with COM Port Conversion Adapter (CA3-ADPCOM-01) and Siemens COM Port Conversion Adapter(CA3-ADPSEI-01) connected to Siemens PLC via COM2 Port.

From what i know the only differences between the 2 HMI models is GP4603TAD Com 2 port is an isolated RS-485 Port and the port is socket type.

Thanks

Proface

Using the adapter is not needed for your GP4601TAD since you can use the standard MPI cable to connect with your Siemens PLC with COM2. your Existing HMI model is a isolated which one's port 2 is actually made for Siemens MPI communication easily.