IA Tag Usage

Bob O

IA has made it so easy for me to drag and drop tags from the Controllers that now I would like to go clean-up all the extra tags I dropped in that are not being used. Is there a way to show which tags are being used on displays?

Thanks,

Gonna say you are SOL on that one. Given all the options you have to bind tags to properties, pass parameters and reference them in expressions it's not something I think to be possible.

You would never find a tag in an expression like:

tag({plc} + "\TT" + {instrumetnNumber}), which would be looking at PLC1\TT101

Or an indirect binding of {1}\TT{2}

Use drag and drop to help build the structure you intend to use. I applications where people just drag everything in as Ignition would bring them into the system and it can turn messy very quickly.

Thanks for the replies.
I guess I will be deleting based on my memory if I used it and checking to see what's broke.