Can the 'Simatic PC adapter USB' be used with S7200?

Starting from firmware V1.1 it can be used for S7-22X. It cannot be used for S7-21X as far as I know. You can download the firmware updates at the Siemens site, on this page. They're at V1.2 by now.

Kind regards,

My adaptor does, and until Jean pointed it out, I thought it would work on any of the S7-200s.
I think I will go and check to see if I have any of the S7-21X type on site.

Similar Topics

hello all ... i m facing problem with my laptop cant get online with s7 plc. i had install simatic manager . when i plug to usb adapter but not...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I also bought PC Adapter USB A2 recently. I am using Windows XP SP3. I need to connect Simatic Manager with the same. Now the...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I use a Simatic PC Adapter 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0 with TIA Portal V11 SP2 but cannot connect to an S7-314C 2 DP. It worked a week ago...
Replies
Views
There is no “USB” item in the Set PG/PC Interface – Local Connection – Connection to, only serial port RS-232 (COM3) connection is there. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know that I can program Simatic panels indirectly via the S7 PLC. We get 24V and 5V from the PLC's MPI port and distribute it to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom