TIA v14 DB symbol

chopin

Does anybody knows what that symbol means? I mean the white cross on black background.

Am I missing a component.

It appears under Project Libraries -> Master copies

2019-01-29 13_22_07-TIA v14 - VMware Workstation 14 Player (Non-commercial use only).png

Does anybody knows what that symbol means? I mean the white cross on black background.

Am I missing a component.

It appears under Project Libraries -> Master copies

I've never seen that before, sorry! Really curious to hear the answer, though.

Nope it cannot be expanded,

It is a project template I was given from customer. As t is standardised it has a lot of libraries and predefined stuff.

It is also a new release and it looks different to previous one hence my question if anybody have seen it before. As maybe the build is incorrect and missing come components

below is how old and new tree looks like

2019-01-29 15_09_40-TIA v14 - VMware Workstation 14 Player (Non-commercial use only).png 2019-01-29 15_10_22-TIA v14 - VMware Workstation 14 Player (Non-commercial use only).png

AHA!

They are groups of multiple objects that were added to the library as one item.

Normally, if you select multiple objects and drag them to the library, they all get added.

If you hold Ctrl as you drag, they get added as one item with the + (with a very boring name like "Copy of 2 data blocks".)

If you drag one of those DB+ items into your project, you'll get multiple DBs in one go. It looks like each of the groups/folders in the old library got combined into one item.