Looking for hands on help

Rice Guy

I am looking for someone in northern Ca. (Sacramento area) who has substantial experience in programming with Control Logix & Factory View ME. This will be my first project and looking to pay someone for their time to come help me for a weekend or up to a week. I will be writing a pretty basic program for starting motors (simple input & outputs) no analog or barcode reading. I will also need to write/draw a program for an HMI (computer monitor) where everything will be controlled from. I know that having someone with experience to help will save me allot of time & frustration. If you are interested please PM me with your contact information. Thanks for reading.

I have a couple of questions. First of all, I'm not a candidate for the job.
Do you have all the software needed for the configuration or will it be supplied by your contractor? Have you spoken with your local Rockwell distributor? They should know the talent in your area and be able to point you to some one.

Its a YouTube connection. There is a young farmer in Minnesota that has a channel about his farming - He mentioned connecting with a Rice Farmer in the Sac area, thought you might be him. But obviously this is not the case.

I am looking for someone in northern Ca. (Sacramento area) who has substantial experience in programming with Control Logix & Factory View ME. This will be my first project and looking to pay someone for their time to come help me for a weekend or up to a week. I will be writing a pretty basic program for starting motors (simple input & outputs) no analog or barcode reading. I will also need to write/draw a program for an HMI (computer monitor) where everything will be controlled from. I know that having someone with experience to help will save me allot of time & frustration. If you are interested please PM me with your contact information. Thanks for reading.
Have you talked to Rexel in Sacramento about Logix training classes they have upcoming?

If you have the RS software, a ControlLogix, and Teamviewer software... quite a few guys could help you via internet. Save you $$$ on travel and accomodations.