Powerflex 525 Ready bit goes off

bornwild

I have Powerflex 525 with EIP interface where to ready bit goes off for some reason and the drive dont run. Things I have checked

1 Parameter T105 is set to fault enable. So If I have a issue with safeties i should be getting a fault 059 but when i check there is no fault on the drive

Stop command is issued only if the drive is active so i dont have a issue of race condition.

The only way to start is reset the safeties and drive ready bit goes 1. It is strange .

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have several new PowerFlex 525 drives. 5 drives out of 17 will start thru my Compactlogix start signal . The rest will...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a powerFlex 525 AC Drive (used) i changed parameter t053 to 2 to do factory reset and now i have both parameters 46 and 47 on 1 but cant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom