rsview32

kaareem

Hello every one
I have a probelm when i try to insall its showing registory editor
After that review32 getting closed, im using windowsXP this problem started after system formate,

What edition and service pack of Windows XP are you using ? Example: Windows XP Service Pack 3.

Are you installing this on an old computer with Windows XP-compatible hardware, or a Virtual Machine of some kind ?

What revision of RSView32 are you installing ?

It's very difficult to understand the error you are describing; does it occur while installing RSView32, or when running it ?

This may not be something that can be solved on an Internet forum, as both the software and operating system have been obsolete and largely in dis-use for many years.

Hi sir
Thank you for your concern, im using old version deaktop with windosXP service pack 2, im getting yhis error during installation, and im using rsview32 7.40, my cup is dell optiplex gs520,

In theory, RSView32 7.40 is compatible with Windows XP SP2.

But if you have a failed computer that is over ten years old, I would strongly recommend migrating your application to a modern operating system like Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit, and RSView32 7.60.

I sympathize; I am maintaining several old HMI systems, and have encountered challenges virtualizing and backing them up.

What is the exact error message ?

Hi sir,
Yes sir im using 14 year old desktop and im attacing picture of error massage please find it, and i will use new version thank you for u r help

Hi sir
I got a new problem, my plc adapter (1746)com LED flashing and fault LED off, i have seen in manuall but unable to understood please help me to get ride off from this problem , im attached maunall pic please find it thank you

052417.png

Hello every one
I got a new problem, my plc adapter (1746)com LED flashing and fault LED off, i have seen in manuall but unable to understood please help me to get ride off from this problem , im attached maunall pic please find it thank you

052417.png

You are describing a connection between a 1747-SN Remote I/O Scanner and a 1747-ASB Remote I/O Adapter.

Are you sure your SLC-500 controller is configured properly ? Does it have a valid program in it ?

Is this a system that was working previously and has failed, or are you trying to configure a new system using old hardware ?

In general if a 1747-SN and 1747-ASB pair were working and have stopped working, then the only two possibilities are that the cable has broken or one of the devices has failed.

Yes Sir im describing a connection between a 1747-SN Remote I/O Scanner and a 1747-ASB Remote I/O Adapter.
Im not sure my SLC-500 controller is configured properly in main screen its showing *no PLC error* but it is not showing communica tion is *established* i have a valid program

This is a system that was working previously and has failed, now im trying to restabilshed communication, thank you for u r concern