Wonderware Import Tags Help

SpecialK87

I am using WonderWare InTouch Machine Edition and when I tried to do a tag integration, it did not import my AOI or UDT tags from RSLogix5000. Does anyone know why this would be?

I don't have much experience with WW so any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Kyle

Thank you but as far as I can tell this doesn't apply to InTouch Machine Edition. However I may be missing something.

My understanding is that the UDTs should create "Classes" in the WW program, all of the members should be found in the Class. I do not have any Classes imported. However, I can find the base tag(not sure if it's called that) such as "From_HMI_Hoist_VFD_NorthSouth.Manual_PB" but anything after the "." I cannot find.