FT View SE 5.10 Display WallClockTime

The Plc Kid

I have a FT view SE 5.10 project where we take the percentage of motor on time for the last hour and display it on the screen.

This is not a running average/ percentage just every hour we look at total run time and calculate the percentage and display it.

Now the process manager wants to display the time that reading was taken from the PLC RTC. I have a GSV onstruction for WallClock Time going to a 7 element array called Date_Time but what objest can I use to display that in FT view and have it look correct. Can't use the computers clock as this is more of a time stamp that I am loking for.

Tried to do multiple tags in a single numer display but it did not like that. Any ideas?

How about Concatenate into a String? I have never tried it but I think it could work.

You could insert a small Alarm List on your Display and let it timestamp it for you. Set an Alarm bit when the reading is taken and Reset it off of time to allow Alarm Screen to see trigger. You would have to filter the Alarm Screens to show only the information you need.

Create a text object with text that says something like "reading taken at: "
Then use the insert variable option to select the tag in your array with the hour. Then put a ":" and then insert variable again this time pointing to the minute tag. Repeat if you wants seconds or microseconds.

OG