Versamax Micro Connection Problem

h_assh

I am trying to connect with Versamax Micro (IC200UDR005-BG),PLC is showing OK Led while I am using Proficy Machine edition 9.5 it's just keep on connecting message but doesn't connect, I have also tried SerialComTest but it didn't help.

tried it already, it's not working.. and the PLC is Versamax with Serial port (RJ45 Connector) not the UART cable

With cables that are handmade most of the time there is a issue with the RJ45 end not making a good connection, I would double check it.... RJ45's are made to be used with solid cat5/6 odds are your wire is stranded so you may need to make a couple ends before you get a good one

Also make sure that you properly identified pin 1 on the RJ45 end. On the PLC port, pin 1 is toward the bottom.

With cables that are handmade most of the time there is a issue with the RJ45 end not making a good connection, I would double check it.... RJ45's are made to be used with solid cat5/6 odds are your wire is stranded so you may need to make a couple ends before you get a good one

I have double checked the connectivity with multi-meter and it seems to be fine