Industrial Automation Marketing

Got that! But the problem is that we’re not dealing with fixing machines unfortunately atm.. Do I make any sense? Or I lost you?

I understand, but getting your foot in the door of a factory may require some 'other' work.

True. Lets see how it goes. Might seek your help/advice in some other work if need be.. a d of course we will work out the prices for that too. Thanks!

MARKETING can be as difficult as engineering, sometimes.

No contest.

Engineering is natural and relatively easy. I am not a salesman at heart and sometimes can't lower myself to what I have seen salesmen promise their product/service could do.

I worked at a lawn & garden distributorship way back and sellers would call complaining that a lawnmower or snowblower didn't do what our salesman said it did (usually that had nothing to do with cutting grass or blowing snow)

Sometimes I had to hold back laughing at how someone thought a lawnmower could do something at all other than cut grass.