Wincc TIAV15.1 Annoying popup screen covering the main screen for every alarm

qwemx

I need to get rid of this please help

When an alarm happen on the HMI it leads to 3 screen popping up and covering all the screen display area.

these screens are Pending alarms, Unacknowledged alarm and Active system event

same thing when HMI is started

HMI (2).jpg HMI (1).jpg HMI (3).jpg

Well, you can tap the (X) in the upper right corner to close them immediately.

To get rid of the permanently, open the Template in your WinCC project, and delete or modify the popup capability of these alarm objects.

edit: Jesper, you're faster than me... but I had started to answer, but had to step away for a while.

Similar Topics

I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom