raOSGI Rockwell top ten memory eater

BachPhi

Just curious, if you can check to see what your top ten apps that use most of your RAM memory.

Top-Ten-Memory-Eater.png

Last edited:
Windows 10 Pro X64

The first Rockwell item is FT Activation Boost coming in at #34, using 6.4MB. And RSlinx and FTAM are running

Yes, sorted by memory, high to low. Today FTActivationBoost is running about 20th place in memory.

As for CPU usage Rockwell Automation, Inc Component/ FTSysDiagSvcHost kept jumping up to 3rd or 4th place

Similar Topics

Hi I have a couple of hmi panel view plus 700 Hmi and we keep dropping coms /stars in the data boxes I’ve checked the plc and unmanaged switch...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom