Class 1 Div. 2 Printer

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
I have a customer looking for a printer that has Class 1 Division 2 rating. I would like it to have a Ethernet connection and be able to print multiple lines of data. I know of one printer that will work but is only prints via impact and only the flow volume. I would like to print more data. Typically I will just use a standard printer housed outside of the classified area. I just want to check and make sure there isn't something out there that I have missed before I tell them to just move the printer.

Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

I'm looking for some clarification if anyone here is familiar with UL698a panels. Panel is out of zone/class'd area. with thermocouples extending...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am searching for an M12 panel receptacles to use for ethernet connections. I see lots of M12 cables that are ATEX / C1D2 rated but nothing...
Replies
Views
Can someone please recommend a signal light tower that can be used in a Class 1 Div 2 Classified area? Explosive gasses can be present under...
Replies
Views
Are there any code experts out there that can point me to a reference to support not using a Solenoid DIN connector with a LED in a Class 2 Div 2...
Replies
Views
does anyone have any experience with class 1 div 2 industrial routers. Ive been looking at the various major brands and it seems that the sixnet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom