Panelview 800 / CCW problem

bhedding024

I have a Connected Components Workbench Panelview 800 application I've been working on, along with a Micro 850. It has been going reasonably well once I realized it was much more like Step 7 thank any other RA product I've ever worked with. The trouble is now every time I try to download the HMI application to the Panelview, I'm getting a "System is busy. Please try again." message in the output window of CCW. I've been working on this for quite a while and never had this issue. I tried closing the CCW and restarting to no avail. Any thoughts?

Connected Components Workbench Version 9.00 SE
Panelview 800 -- 2711R-T4T

Thanks!

What I ended up doing to get around a similar issue was to unload the current application first and then it downloaded with no lag.

I've also tried unloading the application first already and it didn't make any difference. This is what I'm getting.

Connecting to graphic terminal...
Succeeded
Preparing device for download. This may take some time to execute...
System is busy. Please try again.

Might just try wiping the PV completely and see if that changes anything...