Handling Raw data type In WINCC

MYl

I am collecting a large amount of data from an another system, and showing the data on my Wincc application. To save tags I am reading data as raw data type in to the Wincc. I manage to raed them as bytes, but how to connect two bytes as a word. Also how to split bytes to bits. Thanks

Similar Topics

I am trying to get Codesys to work with a couple of Moxa ioLogik E1200 series DIO devices (E1210 and E1211). I am able to write to the E1211 DOs...
Replies
Views
The objective: Reach about 10’ horizontally into a 1300F furnace, and pick up a 140lb rectangular container, then pull the container back out of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I don't so much have a problem more my OCD. I have a project, with over 1000 alarms. I create arrays in the PLC/HMI for my alarm...
Replies
Views
I hope somebody might be able to help me who has done some IO-Link messaging using an S7-1500 (TIA Portal 17) and the CMx8 IOLink module for the...
Replies
Views
Just a little bored, so I thought I would start a thread in one way of using recipes in batching processes, I'm aware there are probably many ways...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom