Drive Executive connection help

russrmartin

Hey guys. I have problem. I was using drive executive to startup a line, configuring drives, etc. I had to restore an old RSLinx configuration, and ever since then I cannot talk to the drives anymore. I can see them when I browse, but when I select a node address it simply says that no device can be detected. The drive is talking to the PLC fine, and it even starts and stops, all functions are ok. Anyone have any ideas?

Russ

Similar Topics

I am in my freshmen year of college and just started interning at an industrial manufacturing company that uses Powerflex 755 drives for many of...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We still have a number of Powerflex 70 drives throughout the plant. Many are being controlled by DeviceNet that I plan on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys/gals, I'm having a problem finding a solution to my issue so I thought I'd see if anyone here has some experience with it. We are...
Replies
Views
All, I have been unsuccessful in connecting to a powerflex 755 drive using drive executive. I Get the following error.
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of bugs in either RSLogix 5000 v20.01 or Drive Executive v5.02.99.00 that would interfere with the two talking to each other. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom