Can you change the Font Size in Modicon Concept Software?

sanger

We have a program for a Quantum PLC written with the Concept 2.2 software. The Variables all use long names (20 to 30 characters) which makes a total mess when viewing the ladder logic with all of the names printing overtop of each other. I can't find anywhere in Concept to decrease the font size or force the varable names to wrap.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have problem with my font on S7,I tried to change to another but didn't succese.On the blocks I went to "Option => Customize =>...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
We had one go down. we have a new one. Their emergency Number don't work. The Model is TLSA046AAH-330N01-007 A catalog says we need software TET...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom