Logic Jokey Stuff

Hi all,

Been having a little giggle to ourselves in our office to an extremely old yet still amusing joke. The 2B or not 2B logic operation diagram.

I was wondering if anyone had any other kind of jokey logic operations like this.

Cheers all

bmw

I was wondering if anyone had any other kind of jokey logic operations like this.

Well there is this one, which is fairly well known:

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who do not.

And the less well known follow up:

I have told that joke 1000 times and only 101 people got it, the other 11 had to have it explained to them.

Haha! I like the binary one... but the HR one has it for me. That definately made me laugh.

Ron Beauforts sig must be where i saw it, couldnt remember where...

One we use

We are an OEM and build alot of machines. We always hear from the higher ups that we need to standardize our equipment. Only problem is we never get the same spec requirments twice.

So our saying is "We build standard but different"

This one might be one of those "you have to be there to understand" though.

As far as the intelligent managers go: My favorite quote from one of those guys "The problem has to be either mechanical or electric"

I was real glad he narrowed it down for me. I knew then I could atleast elimate an "act of god"