wincc flexiable 2008

ajay34

hai .all...

i didnt know how to start my question but again here it goes..

recently i been ask to change the password for wincc flexiable
managemet wanted too change this password to new password and log id.
honestly speaking..i m fimilar with ladder..but totally blank
on scada.(wincc)on other word i m zero on this..

plc used are seimens..and for pc base control are wincc flexiable 2008..

please help

Do you know the existing password?
Do you have the Development Package or just the Run Time package? If you don't know, post the catalog number of your SW, should look something like "6AV66xx-xxxx-xxxx with the x's representing various combinations of letters and numbers.

Last edited:
honestly i didnt know the admin password..
but i do know the current log in id for operator and myself..

Do you have the config file of the hmi? wincc app..

Is there user admin page? Are you a high level user

hai cjd1965....

normally for this scada pc base..the left person would be doing the
graphic and setting ..mainly myself will be doing ladder ..
which previosuly it only using ladder to run the system (typical plc panel) as it upgrade ..i didnt get involed in the sacda coz like i say i m in diffrent world for that ..

yes im the author for this ..but like i say ..i dont even have a clue wat i suppose to check and do on this pc based scada..
user admin i mean by the left person id operator and mine as well..
as i told when i open the wincc and apply my id ..i can see alot of coloum also port seetting (com setting and so on )which i only know to check the port setting and com ..

in other word can we disable the user log in id or change ? if it too diffcult to handle ( mena for my self)

Hi within wincc, open the project. towards the botton of the left hand side is user admin. Add your new users and assign to the correct group, delete users not required and recompile.

errr...excuse me jraef..correct me is i was wrong ..
when i check on the pC ..there so many thing..but i do notice there something call simulator,run time n etc inculd soemthing saying about liencese..but can i know where too
look the development package u refering..

cjd1965.....i would try too look into it ..sorry like i said it a new world for me ..and surely would be back with the answer..
btw ..where can i learn about this thing i mean wincc or scada things

gisshhh...seem so hard to learn from ladder.

Hi
usually the wincc flex and the S7 PLC are integrated into a single project. When you load simatic manager then open the project, double click on the HMI, select a screen, double click and wincc flex will load up. As i said the user admin in left hand hand in lower section of the list. Use on line help or manuals from Siemens, free to download

Cheers

thanks CJD1965..i manage too see it and change limit the user also remove
unwanted log in id..thanks alot..

err ..this may sound stupid..but where can i learn online about how does this wincc working with PLC or other words scada thing..