FTV se Popup with VBA?

Cement2018

I am using factory talk view se. I am trying to find a way to open a display automatically at the same time each day. I have tried using VBA code and nothing happens.
What I have tried is:

If VBA.Time.Hour() =(12) then
Application.showDisplay ("popup.gfx")

See attached file

Your project is a little differet from mine.

I used a button to stop a timer that after finishing timing increments a counter
, counter.acc value makes display changing.

Do not forget to cache display where VBAcode reside. This display is different from the display you need to visualize at certain date and time.

Instead of using data from counter.acc you have to use data from date, use GSV instruction to get data info.

Please let me know if you need further help.