Freelancer.com

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm just wondering if anyone on here uses this site.
I've bid on 10 jobs and haven't won any yet.

used to try to get some php side work back in the day but could never beat out the established guys who had 100's of reviews, I think you pretty much have to lowball to get initial jobs and reviews

I've done a couple VERY small electronics projects on Freelancer, but it seemed like most jobs either went to the established folks like labeledas said, or went to the overseas bidders who were quoting $5 to write a complete SCADA system.

I've done a couple VERY small electronics projects on Freelancer, but it seemed like most jobs either went to the established folks like labeledas said, or went to the overseas bidders who were quoting $5 to write a complete SCADA system.

But you get what you pay for yes.
I have had to quote jobs low to.get them but I never quote insanely low. If someone beats my all-time beat price then it wasn't meant to be. Lol