Merry christmas

As of a few months back he was still around. I have never met Terry but I took his spot at the mill he worked at. Some of the guys I work with still see him a few times a year when all the old folks get together. That's one guy I would love to meet.
If you ever get the chance to meet him (if you need to go down on your knees before some of those "old folks", do it, it's well worth the effort), give him my sincerest regards. I'm sure a lot of us old folks around here share the same feelings about him as I do.

Kind regards and of course Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all,

If you ever get the chance to meet him (if you need to go down on your knees before some of those "old folks", do it, it's well worth the effort), give him my sincerest regards. I'm sure a lot of us old folks around here share the same feelings about him as I do.

Kind regards and of course Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all,
I agree 100%
hopefully he and his family have a great Xmas.
again - have a good one to all
🍺

I couldn't access this site for a few days while I was out of town, and I was surprised that I actually missed it. There are regulars here that I feel I know well, although we've never met. This is kind of a family of sorts, and it is more than appropriate to wish you the best of the winter solstice season of your choice.

Aw, nuts: Merry Christmas! God bless us every one.

Kev, thanks for that update about Terry. If you ever get invited to one of those "old folks" get-togethers, tell Terry that there are a bunch of old folks here at PLCtalk.net that would like to go off on a tangent with him.

I've spoken on the phone with several of the regulars here, but I've only ever met one in person. I'm hoping that one of these days the opportunity to meet more of you will present itself.

And Merry Christmas to all.

Yes, I also miss Terry. His posts were great reading.

Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas12_1353415259.gif

Enjoy,
imgres

Hi all

Happy Christmas to all here from Ireland and many thanks to all for your help during the year I dont know how I could even start to repay the kindness. I have just put my small 4 year old to bed and she can't wait for Santa, it just makes those long hard days worth while
Some of those days would have been even longer expect for the help here so thanks phil and I wish ever one here a great Christmas and a happy and safe new year.

Donnchadh

I will make sure that Terry gets the message through some of the guys I work with. Having never met the guy, reading his old programs has taught me a lot!

Merry Christmas and thanks for all the great information this site provides!

Merry Christmas to all!

I have learned a lot in this forum, not all related to PLC's but with live itself!

By the way, have a nice 2013!

Regards from Portugal,
Bruno