Danfoss ECL Comfort 310 Modbus

*bj

I'm wondering if anyone has experience communicating with Danfoss ECL Comfort 310 controller through Modbus TCP/IP. I have a project where I have to include a heating substation into Ignition Edge, but the existing substation is run by ECL 310 controller. There is a Modbus communication manual with listed parameters for ECL, but I can't work out what Modbus addresses of parameters should be. Every parameter has a unique ID, which range from 11000 to 14500 for specific application, which baffels me when comes to translating this to Modbus.

That is typical Danfoss - hooked into some drives at the moment. 11000 = 2AF8 in hex - they will probably be read only or could be read/write words.

Similar Topics

Hi all, We are currently experiencing an DC over voltage fault on one of our inverters. During commissioning a snag was raised whereby excess...
Replies
Views
hey guys i've been trying to find an updated SW files of my danfoss fc360 for MCT 10 software but i couldnt be able to find it anywhere on...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am hoping someone here has installed a Danfoss VLT Midi FC 280 and connected an encoder to it. I am just trying to make sure I select...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I'm trying to communicate a Micro 850 (2080-LC50-AWB) with a Danfoss FC202 by VLT 121 MCA Ehternet ip card. I can read the value...
Replies
Views
I've had a Danfoss OEM drive come in from an Ingersol compressor. It is essentially an FC302 but the OEM part is IR302. the drive appears to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom