Merry christmas

I remember this disclaimer that Terry Woods posted many years ago...

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2002, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or ***ual preference of the wishees.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
"

But anyway, a very Merry Christmas to all!... :site:

🍻

-Eric

that is definately a terry post.
Is he still alive?
No idea, Ian. His last post here was in March of '09. I do miss the tangents we used to go off on... :ROFLMAO:

🍻

-Eric

P.S I found the old animated version of the PLCs.net Santa icon... :cool:

3c2335a017d56cd1.gif

freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting

You really took the "freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting" to heart.
...of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2002, ...
-Eric
Happy 2013
If you are new here, go back and read some of Terry's posts there are some really good ones.

As of a few months back he was still around. I have never met Terry but I took his spot at the mill he worked at. Some of the guys I work with still see him a few times a year when all the old folks get together. That's one guy I would love to meet.

@kev77 i guess he retired
that is probrably why we dont see his posts any more