Qseries-reset output.

yang83

Hi there.
I have a problem on a Q series mitsubishi QooUCPU.
Here the ladder go.
Ld sm403
Out t11 k2
Ld m200 and not l110w
Ld m503
Ld not m504
And t11
Out rst L1100

While power turn off and on back, the rst output will always
On before the timer contact on.(i try adding timer count to
50 so i can monitor)
Only if i put sm401 between the output and the contact
Then only can stop the rst on.
Is there any way(beside putting sm401) to let rst dont
On so fast. And only on after all those contact on.like usual
?
Tq

x6iw2.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/x6iw2.jpg

I believe L1100 will be highlighted like it's being reset as long as L1100 is off regardless of if the preceding logic is true or not. Also it will be difficult for you to monitor a timer quickly after powering up the unit because it will take your PC a moment to connect. I would suggest the following test. Make sure L1100 is set and have it turn on an output you can monitor on an output card (Yxx). Cycle power and watch the output. It should stay on for 5 seconds as your code is written assuming the logic preceding the T11 contact is true.

Thanks for the idea.
I will try to write the similiar programme to a
a series cpu plc and test for it. Wanna try to isolate it first.