Variable on/off timer S7 300

I use this one

AB users like it

I just tested this. The only thing about using an S5 timer is it ignores the preset once it starts timing. This is not always an issue but important to understand. For this block the accumulated will go negative if you lower the preset to something less than the accumulated.

Very nice, I like the way the timebase is an input, nice touch. I will definitely use this!

I have a question related to ABB ACS-600 Drive used for EMS application (Electro Magnetic Stirrer)
We have a multidrive system connected on common DC bus
One of four drives trips frequently on EXT Fault & EARTH fault
We've checked in field & there's no problem in field cable or the EMS Coil & hence we believe that the this fault is false due to either a component malfunction or may be incorrect parameter setting
Par 30.20 i.e. Earth Fault protection is active
Par 30.25 i.e. unbalance % setting is not accessible so that i can even check whats the setting in this parameter
Question : Can i be helped on this ? How to access parameter 30.25

Here is one way to do it:

ONOFF.jpg

The corretion:

L #Time _off_in_int
ITB
L W#16#FFF
AW
L W#16#2000
OW
T MW10