Wonderware Tags are very small

shazad5444

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear Friends,

Facing problems with Wonderware view, My tags are very small and not readable, like machines RPM, pressure and temperatures like all analog values. I increased font size but it didn't help me. Any one can help?

Gclshortt, thanks for your response and help, I already tried to adjust resolutions, so screen size is perfect but tags are too small, even can't read. Text size is normal. Please let me know, VGA card driver is not install yet, can it effect this?

It's been a while but I think if you dig into the tags on the development PC there is a font setting. Somehow I remember it wasn't easy to find.

Thanks to all, finally I did manually increase the size of tags, it was big job but I came out from the problem, now my tags are good visible.
Thanks for the support all of you.