TP070P-IO WPLSoft can’t take input analogue signal

Dashraf96

I have a TP070P delta PLC and I am trying to take an analogue input signal from a pressure sensor, all the tutorials online are suggesting to use the auxiliary setup for extension modules button that has a analogue read option, my PLC has an analogue input and output pins. But that button doesn’t open the list when I choose my PLC but opens when I choose any other PLC. Any ideas here cause I am completely lost plus I am a beginner o_O

Similar Topics

Q(1) Design a controlling system using DVP-40ES Delta PLC for a threestory Elevator Prototype as shown in the figure below. Show in details the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I wonder what is going on the following codes works (I mean runs and cycles until I press x1 button) in simulator, But It does not...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me how to compare 2 offline programs so that I can see what differences there are between the 2 programs. This is quite easy for...
Replies
Views
Hello , I'm using DVP12SE11R Delta PLC . I would like to read data from an external device using RS485 communication. In the WPLSOFT i have...
Replies
Views
When i try to do offline simulation in wplsoft V2.35 a time out message comes up.I don't know what the problem is and i have tried different...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom