1783-etap

House92

Hello.
I am setting up my second Device level Ring. Presently I do not have a physical ring. When I plug inmy last remaining ENET cable all of my drives fault. I assumed it was because I did not set up the ETAP as a superivisor and was seeing duplicate IPs. I verified with other DLRs in use and all settings look the same. I alos noticed in the ETAP properties it shows last active node on port one as the IP address of the drive that the enet cable is unplugged. The last seen IP address on port 2 is the actual ETAP switch. This would indicate 2 breaks but I am still communicating out of port 2 to 4 drives up to where the enet cable is unplugged. Any ideas?
Thus far i checked for duplicate IPs and found none. I deleted the ETAP from the IO Tree and re-added. I configured a different switch in the shop. Nothing has worked. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks JOHN

Hi,

The Last Active Node fields display the last fault information even though it has been corrected. To clear the last fault information from these fields, click "Verify Fault Location" button (in ETAP properties - Network tab).​
When the dialog box appears that indicates the supervisor is no​
longer in fault mode and the fields are cleared, click OK.

2) I am sure that u r not using device port of ETAP in ring.