Processor Input Interrupt

Petroni

In our PII configuration screen we constantly have an overlap error bit set S:10/12. The processor is a PLC5/40E. We are interrupting the program with an encoder at the approx. rate of 70msec and our processor scan rate is approx. 5msec for the PII. Total scan time is approx. 17-20msec. What are the possible effects on the I/O updates in the program if any? In addition too, does anyone know what they mean when the book states the PII accumulator (S:52) displays the number of conditions that occured before the interrupt and what are the effects on the program if any?

RAS

Similar Topics

Hi, May be somebody here know about PII (Processor Inputs Interrupt) on the AB PLC-5? What function of this and when I can use PII? Can somebody...
Replies
Views
I am using the free RSlogix micro starter version. trying to play around with SCP to get a better feel for it. I have it set up like this...
Replies
Views
Is there anything I Should take into account while updating the firmware on a safety processor? I have a 1756-L61S running version 17 and need...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been experiencing dropping network connections on the Co Pro quite a bit, 3 times a month. The remedy that we do to bring the...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom