Control Logix 1756

jamalshahid

1756 CONTROL LOGIX PROCESSOR LOGIX5555AB 1756-L631756 CONTROL LOGIX PLC DIGITAL AC OUTPUT MODULEAB 1756-OA161756 CONTROL LOGIX PLC DIGITAL AC INPUT MODULEAB 1756-IA161756 CONTROL LOGIX 8-CH ANALOG INPUT MODULEAB 1756-IF81756 CONTROL LOGIX 6 CHANNEL RTD INPUTAB 1756-IR61756 CONTROL LOGIX 4 CHANNEL ANALOG OUTPUTAB 1756-OF41756 CONTROL LOGIX NO/NC ISO RELAY OUTPUTS 8 PTSAB 1756-OX8I1756 CONTROL LOGIX HIGH CAPACITY ETHERNET/IP AB 1756-EN2T1756 CONTROL LOGIX POWER SUPPLYAB 1756-PA72

Please advice me what additional parts are required to complete this system. I have ordered only above mentioned 9 parts. My technicans are saying we need some more parts to complete this system. After doing research i figure out we need RTD but what part no? and what about jumper?

We are planning to use control logix system in one of our machine that we are going to build.
That machine requires input and outputs to turn on motors, compressors etc. Mean while we are also using PT and RTD to see pressure and temperature. We are also going to provide dry contacts to the cutomer.
any other info u need please let me know.

My crystal ball is broken. That pile o' parts you've listed is a complete system -- IF that's what your system requires! But there is no way that anybody can suggest what equipment you might need without you defining your system requirements.

How many I/O?
What kinds of I/O?
etc...

Technicans are saying With I/o modules and RTd modules they need RTBs? Removal therminal block becuase u have to buy seprate RTB they dont come with I/O modules and Analog modules. RTBs are different for analog module and I/O modules. I dont what RTBS (part number i need to order). Secondly i missing back plane on which we hook all these modules and processor( we need something on which we install all these components like rail or something). I am also missing jumper? dont know part numbers for jumper, RTBS, Rail on which we have to install all these modules and processor.

I would advise you to call up your distributor that you will be ordering from and ask them these questions. They should know what your need and their costs. That is why you pay them.

I called my distributor yesterday and funny thing is they are not sure too. I spend 30 mins they know what i need but they are unable to tell me the right part number. They are keep saying try this catalog number or try this catalog number.. I dont know what i have to do.

They are saying that the connector blocks that plug onto the front of I/O modules ARE NOT INCLUDED with the I/O modules for ControlLogix systems.

Choose either... 1756-RTB (Removeable Terminal Block), or 1756-IFM (Pre-wired Interface Module)

The RTB is the connector block that you wire to (most common), the IFM is a connector block pre-wired to a length of multi-core.

See chapter 6 of the I/O user manual.

I/O User Manual

Note : there are two different densities for 16-point and 32-point modules.

Also available are slot fillers to cover empty slots - should be used as they improve air circulation upwards through the chassis.