Controllogix PIDE

Jordan546

I have created a PIDE loop in control logix and am for some reason unable to get this loop to function in AUTO. the outputs that are set telling you what mode you are in stays manual and I do not understand why. I even created a dummy program and tried doing roughly the same thing and it does not work either. Any suggestion would be helpful I had this workinga t one point in time and then it just stopped working

**RESOLVED**
Needed to used the ProgAutoReq was using the ProgProgReq

Last edited:

Similar Topics

There is a chilled water cooling loop in our process cooling a roller. It has been about impossible to tune. this is in a tertiary loop. From the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have expierence with PIDE control of an on/off output. I am converting a heat treat oven from temperature controllers to PLC based...
Replies
Views
We have an oven with 32 zones and a Controllogix L7 controls the oven and all the steam valves, plate heaters and T/C's come in over different...
Replies
Views
I am using the PIDE function in version 16 of RsLogix 5000 for a job which I am in the process of testing. The problem I am seeing is with the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me the difference between program,operator and override modes with the PIDE instruction in RS Logix 5000, and when they are likely...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom