Eplan electric P8 1.9 big fonts after recover project

maruder1991

Hello,
I have a problem with size of fonts after recover projects. All texts:
these, which have size from layer and these which size is typed "with hand" are bigger than in the project which was exported some time ago to PDF file. In the recovered project texts cover lines and tables (in the exported PDF which I exported some time ago it is everything OK)

Fonts are enlarged everywhere.

I thought it was due to computer but on the other computer there is the same problem. I tried to recover few projects and always it is the same.

I exported one sheet to PDF (from recovered project) and printed it. On the printout the fonts are still bigger than on the printout PDF exported some time ago.

It is a new installation of EPLAN ELECTRIC P8. Version of EPLAN is 1.9.

Have you any idea to solve this problem?

Sorry for my english :)

Pozdrawiam
maruder1991